NEW ON THE MARKET! 1987 43' PRESIDENT DOUBLE CABIN MOTORYACHT IS SURE TO IMPRESS THE AVID YACTHSMAN. POWERED BY TWIN FORD LEHMAN DIESEL ENGINES. WELL APPOINTED INTERIOR. TWIN STATEROOM ACCOMODATIONS WITH A GALLEY DOWN FLOORPLAN. EXPANSIVE SALON, TON OF STORAGE, DINETTE AND MANY MORE QUALITY FEATURES.
South Bound Vixen is a well-maintained and upgraded 43' President Double Cabin Motoryacht. She offers twin Ford Lehman 275 hp main engines, 6 kw Westerbeke generator, full beam master stateroom aft with a queen size berth and a guest stateroom forward with a queen size berth. South Bound Vixen would be a terrific Great Loop or Live-A-Board Vessel
From the covered sundeck, you will enter the salon and find cabinetry throughout. Access to the full beam master stateroom is aft. Step down forward and you will find the galley to starboard and dinette to port. The guest stateroom is forward. Engine room access is via salon sole hatches. There are lights throughout, interior cushions, portlights, forward and aft stateroom windows, outlets and many more features.
Offers a full beam master stateroom aft with ensuite head and enclosed shower and a guest stateroom forward with queen size berth and ensuite head.
The salon is furnished and well appointed with an expansive amount of room There is storage cabinetry, teak & holly sole and opening side and aft wins.
The down galley is to Starboard
- Microwave oven
- 2-burner ceramic cooktop
- Large stainless steel sink
- Portlight and window
- Storage cabinets and drawers
Dining space is available at the dinette across from the galley.
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a queen size berth, side windows, overhead hatch, shelves, storage cabinets, hanging locker, reading lights, nighstands, benchseat, teak & holly sole and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The forward guest stateroom offers a centerline queen size berth, overhead hatch, side windows and 2 portlights, shelves, hanging locker, storage drawers, storage under the berth, reading lights, benchseats each side, teak & holly sole and ensuite head.
The flybridge offers a bimini top with enclosure, Radar arch, non-skid deck, benchseat starboard aft, wrap-around seating and hi/lo table to port, full helm with storage forward, helmseat and windscreen
The covered sundeck offers a clean fiberglass deck, teak cap rail, boarding gates each side, transom gate, stainless steel & fiberglass ladder to the oversized fiberglass swim platform, steps to the flybridge, side decks access, deck chairs, custom made rail panels and double teak/glass doors to the salon.
- Fusion Stereo w Speakers
- Ritchie compass
- Garmin GPSMap 740S chart plotter
- Garmin ECHO MapSV
- SIMRAD Robertson AP22 Auto Pilot
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF
- Furuno Depth
- Rudder angle indicator
- Westerbeke 6 kW generator
- Motorola Marine 70 amp alternators
- 40 amp battery charger
- 2 X 8D house batteries (2012)
- 2 X 4D main engines start batteries
- 1 X Group 24 generator start battery
- 12vdc outlet at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Amp and volt meters on the electrical panel
- 2 X 30 amp shore cords
- Ground bus bars and cables
- Twin Ford Lehman Super 275 main engines with new exhaust injection elbows and insulation jackets
- Gearboxes with oil coolers
- Teleflex engine controls
- Glendinning synchronizer
- Perko sea strainers
- Teleflex hydraulic steering system
- Racor 900FG fuel filters with vacuum gauges for each main engine
- Reverso oil change system
- Boat MFG trim tabs
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (12,000 BTU and 16,000 units)
- Jabsco fresh water pump
- Seaward stainless steel 11 gallon water heater
- Sanigard holding tank vent filter
- Tank level monitoring panel
- Electric heads
- 2" stainless steel shafts
- 24" X 23" propellers
- Clean Air Flow Systems in the engine room
- Maintenance records
- Anchor windlass
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks forward
- Stainless steel sampson post
- Non-skid deck forward and sides, Fiberglass deck aft
- Fiberglass swim-platform
- Stainless steel & swim ladder
- Stainless steel & boarding ladder
- Bomar deck hatches
Safety & Fire Protection
- Fireboy Halon 1301 engine room fire suppression system
- Rule bilge pumps
- Celectron bilge pump activity monitor
- Bilge high water alarm
- AFI horns
Sellers' personal belongings
- Seller is currently underway with this vessel. Showings are by advanced scheduled appointments only!
Contact Capt. Greg Weiss with Intracoastal Yacht Sales at (843) 647-5439 or email: or email@example.com for more information. Visit our office in downtown Charleston at the Charleston City Marina or visit our web site at www.intracoastalyacthsales.com
1987 President 43 Double Cabin
En Route, SC, US
@ Charleston City Marina 17 Lockwood Dr.
Charleston, SC 29401
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his/her agents, or his/her surveyors, to instigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Inventory listing information current as of Apr 24, 2019.